Well hello there! It's been nearly a month since I've stopped by for a High Five for Friday post, so high five to me for making it happen today! Usually I'm so wiped by the time I get home from work on Thursday that there is no hope in me getting one together - but I was determined this week!
Here's a look at some highlights from this week.
1. We finally actually started to purchase a few things for our baby girls arrival this past weekend. It wasn't much, but just doing something felt like a big accomplishment. I found a few things for her nursery, a throw pillow and some storage baskets. And we also picked up a few clothing items. Little by little we will hopefully get all of our bases covered.
2. Monday was a gorgeous day, and though I spent most of it inside cleaning my way through an over stuffed closet, when Martin and I got home from work we went for a walk outside. It was nice to get out and enjoy the weather and feel the sun. . . my skin has forgotten what that's all about.
3. Later, while we were out running errands on Monday we spotted this nice little treat on our drive.
4. I got us registered for our new baby classes, and a breast feeding class at the hospital this week. Now it's getting even more real! We'll start our classes in May, which is right around the corner. Hopefully it will help us get a little bit more prepared, and it will be nice to meet some other expecting parents.
5. Martin gets the five star husband award. He surprised me with a massage and pedicure for this Sunday, which I am more then looking forward to! I'm starting to feel the aches and pains of pregnancy, and reaching my feet is becoming more and more of a challenge!
Linking up with