How is it possible that it's going to be March on Sunday and it is still this frigid cold out?! It is seriously not ok. My only hope is that March will soon bring warmer temperatures because every one's spirit in the Midwest is in dire need of some warming up!
Here are a few moments from my week.
1. Charlie's been seeming to feel a lot better lately, which is awesome because since his emergency vet stay this summer he has been up and down. He is still on meds daily, but he seems to be getting back his energy and appetite, so I only hope that he keeps improving.
2. Before our event this last weekend I picked up some chocolate favors from one of my favorite local shops, Anna Shea Chocolates. They have the cutest, ornate, and delicious truffles and while I was there I got a chocolate based chai and it was probably one of the most delicious things I've had.
3. At my acupuncture appointment on Monday I was so exhausted from the weekends activities that I passed out cold, I didn't even realize I was done until all of a sudden I realized there was someone in the room with me removing the needles!
4. My friend posted this on Facebook and I have felt like this more days then I can count this week.
5. My current obsession, seriously, this stuff is so good. I could eat these California rolls with spicy mayo everyday. I take the lid off and just the smell alone. . . it's making me hungry just thinking about it!
I am so looking forward to some time to catch up with life this weekend. You know the fun stuff, sort through the mail, get the laundry done, pick up the house and hopefully a little rest too. What's on your plate this weekend?
Linking up with